- Rates may be subject to change; however, rates for confirmed bookings will be honoured.
- All rates are quote on minimum of 2 pax per tour.
- All rates are based on a per person rate.
- All rates are quoted on a one-way basis unless otherwise stated.
- All rates exclude entrance fees unless otherwise stated.
- All rates exclude meals unless otherwise stated.
- All rates exclude beverages unless otherwise stated.
- All tours and transfer are carried out in air-conditioned vehicles unless otherwise stated.
- Bookings are confirmed upon receipt of proof of payment.
- The vehicles carry appropriate permits, drivers are properly licensed and applicable
- Mineral water is included in all tours & transfers.
- Identity documents / passports are required for entry to Kruger National Park.
- Up to 30 days prior to tour / transfer
10% of invoice value
- 29 – 15 days prior to tour / transfer
25% of invoice value
- 14 – 7 days prior to tour / transfer
50% of invoice value
- 6 days or less prior to tour / transfer
100% of invoice value
- No Shows
100% of invoice value
All the information gathered in the online forms on the website is used to personally identify users that subscribe to this service. The information will not be used for anything other that which is stated in the Terms & Conditions of use for this service. None of the information will be sold or made available to anyone.
The Site may collect certain information about your visit, such as the name of the Internet service provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet; the date and time you access the Site; the pages that you access while at the Site and the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site. This information is used to help improve the Site, analyze trends, and administer the Site.
Should you for any reason wish to cancel your service booked, you will be liable for a 7% handling fee. You must advise us in writing of your cancellation and any such cancellation must be signed by the person who made the original purchase.
Refunds will be made within 14 calendar days of receipt of the cancellation e-mail.
The Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.